The Hon. Judith G. Seidman, B.A., B.S.W., M.S.W., Ph.DConservative Party of Canada
Prior to being appointed to the Senate, Judith G. Seidman was a consultant, educator, epidemiologist, researcher, and social worker.
- Senator since: : August 27, 2009
- Named by: : Stephen Harper
- Area of responsability: :De la Durantaye, Quebec
- Committee(s): :Standing Committee on Energy, the Environment and Natural Resources;Standing Committee on Rules, Procedures and the Rights of Parliament; Standing Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology
- Committee Role(s): :Deputy Chair (Standing Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology)
Official Website: : http://www.judithseidman.ca/en/